Thursday, 15 December 2016
Last Sunday we three in the fam went on a fun excursion to Downtown Seattle for the afternoon. Here’s what we did:
- Parked beneath Pacific Place. Parking there is only $6 on Sundays!
- Walked out through Barnes & Nobles and down 5th Ave (with quick stops in Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters) to our first stop:
The Fairmont Hotel
The Fairmont does this thing where they completely deck out a suite with Christmas stuff and metric tonnes of teddy bears. They call it the Teddy Bear Suite. Behold the cuteness:
After the Fairmont we:
- Walked up 6th Ave towards Westlake Park, where they have:
The Downtown Carousel
After the carousel we:
- Headed upstairs at Westlake Center and got on the:
The Monorail took us to:
Where we got lunch in the Armory and Avery watched the model train go ’round and ’round its miniature village.
After Seattle Center we:
- Took the Monorail back to Westlake
- Walked back up Pine St to:
Where they had these letters that were conveniently setup in such a way that Avery would look completely adorable on them:
Here’s all where we went: Thanks, Gorgle Morps!